A practical, reliable cassette reel with a stunning aesthetic design.
This reel includes the Hardy Line ID system - use the moveable, reuseable pins to mark the line type. Neater than marker pen, more reliable than stickers, and best of all can be changed when you change your line.
CLS stands for Cassette Locking System. This Hardy-designed feature instantly locks/unlocks the spool into place at the flick of a switch, meaning the spool is held securely, but easy to remove. It also reduces the stress placed upon working parts within the system to a minimum.
- Centralised twin Rulon disc drag for smooth, powerful line control
- Large arbor design for rapid retrieval and minimal line memory
- large backing capacities
- Hardy fly line ID system - mark the spools with the line type using supplied pins
- 6061 bar stock aerospace grade aluminium construction, fully anodised
- Tool-less conversion from left to right hand wind
- Modified polycarbonate spools with captive release
- Supplied with three spools and sufficient ID pins to make up three lines
- Supplied with Hardy neoprene reel & spool case
- Sizes Available : 5000 & 7000
Buying Guides & Advice
Read our fly reel buying guide »
Read our fly reel care guide »
Read more about the history of Hardy »