This ‘complete fill’ enables you to put your bait out as quickly as possible, and additionally allows for an even weight distribution, which in turn makes it very stable in flight. Another benefit of the scoop design, in addition to the easy loading, is that it enables a tapered bait release should you wish to create a wider spread of free offerings, as opposed to tightly grouped patches, this is feature can be particularly handy when fishing a boilie-only approach or ‘big hit’ fishing with multiple rods on one large baited area.
- Scoop design allows for rapid single handed loading
- Efficient filling shape for a 'complete fill'
- Aerodynamically tuned for optimum casting performance for accurate baiting at extreme long range
- Spring mechanism is encapsulated to prevent bait from being able to interfere with it
- Intrinsically buoyant - In the event of a crack-off it will float and drift into the margins
- Robust, damage preventing design
- Top quality, anti-rust stainless steel components
- Size 7 swivel moulded into top of flights for attaching to main line
- Unique shape allows for wider spread of bait should you wish to do so
- Sizes Available : Medium & Large
Size/Variant Price M 8.25 L 9.75
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review