With a revolutionary design that allows for incredible loop stability at distance, a unique taper that allows a rod to load at close range and a positive front taper that delivers perfect presentation of flies between sizes #22 and #2 , the RIO Gold is the ultimate all-around, floating line for freshwater fly fishing. The long back taper is excellent for mending and for roll and spey casting and the running line and head are different colours, making it easy to find the line's perfect loading point. The line features RIO's MaxCast Technology for an extraordinarily slick, dirt-repelling coating, as well as RIO's AgentX and MaxFloat Technology that ensure the tip and the running line will float high. A welded loop on both ends of the fly line facilitates changing leaders and allows for fast rigging and line changes.
- Rio's unique taper design for optimum distance, control and presentation.
- Super slick line featuring Rio's new MaxCast line technology.
- Twin coloured line making it easy to find the perfect loading point.
- Factory fitted welded loop.
- Colour : Moss/Gold
- Sizes Available : WF3 - WF8
Buying Guides & Advice
Read our Fly Lines buying guide »
Read our Fly Lines care guide »